Byron Bay / Ballina Airport Transfers
How to get from Byron Bay to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport
Take Steve’s Tours Airport Shuttle Bus from the airport to your accommodation in and around Byron.
How to Book a seat on a Shuttle
Simply phone us on 0414 660 031 other wise click on contact and fill out the booking form and click on Email.
When you arrive at the Ballina Byron Gateway Airport you might find it a bit crowded with 160+ people on the arrival area – DON”T PANIC! The luggage carousel is on your left hand side but keep walking as it takes at least 10 minutes for the bags to arrive. Our desk is located next to the exit door in the arrival terminal. Meet our friendly driver, he’s the one with the blue hawaiian shirt. Behind him will be a notice board with your name, just say G’Day and introduce yourself, take your ticket then relax until your bags arrive.
Don’t panic if it takes a while the driver won’t leave until everyone is on the bus.
Useful tips for your airport transfer:
- Please have the name and address of your accommodation ready for the driver.
- Small denomination notes if possible to pay for your ticket.
- The cafe has an ATM that usually works.
- It takes about 30 minutes to drive to Byron Bay, with luck you might see whales (in season) and dolphins as we pass close by the sea.
- Don’t forget to book your return ticket, it’s one less thing you have to worry about.
We hope you have a pleasant stay and feel free to ask the driver questions about the area, he might even know the answer.
Ballina Byron Gateway Airport
|Ballina to Byron Bay*||Transfers from $20.00 pp one way|
|Byron Bay to Ballina *||Transfers from $20.00 pp one way|